- Moved most of my Loncon 3 posts from Magic for Skeptics to Anfenwick
and added a couple of new ones over there. I still have two or three
more things to write, then I'm going to lighten up I promise, because
it's all a bit intense.
- Discovered that maybe people come to Magic for Skeptics thinking they're
going to learn to use dreamcatchers. Oh well, it's a big wide world out there.
Coming up next week: How to exorcise a ghost, Women warriors I grew up with
and Magical objects and morality in ancient Britain. And maybe Kate Bush...
- Had fun moving in project-related stuff at Anfenwick. Still have to finish.
- Learned to use Twitter. I know... Anyway, okay, what I did is
registered with a Twitter account then bribed my teenage daughter to
register as well so I would have someone to tweet at. I didn't really
learn to use Twitter yet.
- Tried to explain to my family that if we wanted a 'less expensive' and exciting Icelandic/American adventure built around Sasquan next year, it wasn't too early to start planning.
- Weeded the garden and made a chocolate tart. Refrained from trying to write in a four-day window between Loncon and the arrival of house guests.